Thursday, September 9, 2010

Audio Editing


In today lesson, everyone was so busy with the module 1. Hectic life had begun and the class was so quiet. I could even hear the coughing sound from my coursemates. By doing the module, I had learnt a lot of things such as converting Mp3 to WAV, PDF to Microsoft word and etc. It had really enhanced my skills in using the technology. It was unbelievable when I told my brothers that I was now able to burn my own CD as well. Hurray... I had become more independent and knowledgable in ICT.













Besides, most of my coursemates were bus discussing on the adversities that they were facing in order to complete it. This really portrayed the cooperation among our cohort. It strengthened the rapport as well.

Although it was a nightmare in completing the module 1, I think it was valuable as it had explored lots of website that were completely peculiar to me. Thanks to our lecturer for giving this opportunity.


No comments:

Post a Comment